Art ( painting )
Crucified Thief :: Lovis Corinth
« Previous photo
Next photo »
Lovis Corinth (1858-1925) Crucified Thief
Oil on canvas, 1883 (180 x 80 cm)( 70,9 x 31,4 inch ) Public collection
Return to section:
nude men (1-12)
Hide Comments (4)
User Rating: 299
- May 5, 2015
5 best dive sites
In the northern latitudes of the planet can not be seen underwater beauty, and modern tourists go to warm countries, to see the extraordinary beauty of the seabed.
Rest on the sea beach just does not want any tourist. Spoiled entertainment, many loved diving. Scuba dive master more and more tourists. Many people purchase special equipment. In large Russian cities there are clubs for training diving.
Most of the tourists for the first time wear the full suit in Egypt. There, [
the service sector is widely developed. Nature Red Sea extraordinarily beautiful. At sea, beautiful fish live from the brightness and variety of breathtaking, and you want to re-experience the thrills.
But in addition to the land of Egypt there are still many places that are famous for the beauty of the underwater world
1. Go to Australia. There, along the coast, many kilometers away is the most beautiful reef in the world. When diving, you can see hundreds of species of fish. All extraordinary colors. Many fish species are found only in these waters, and some are listed as endangered.
All the beauty of the reef and fish complement wrecks. Divers around the world gather here on a treasure hunt pirates.
2. Caribbean. Mysterious places related to pirate past. The most popular are the Turks and Caicos. These areas are suitable for beginners in this business, as well as for experienced divers. Here you can meet representatives of large sea: dolphins, sharks. Dive where you can spend the whole year.
3. In Thailand, you can go diving on the Andaman coast. Beautiful coral reef bottom opens the beauty of different colors. Here you can meet the whale shark. The water here is very clear, from the deck of the yacht and fashionable to see the depth of 50 meters.
4. Heavenly place in the world - Hawaii. The local waters are many beautiful marine specimens. Divers sent to study the local underwater caves.
5. Let us all the same in Egypt. A unique place, a favorite of all divers of the planet, "Blue Hole". In this place sent experienced divers. If you lack experience, take an instructor. Travel is not only fabulous, but also safe.
Depth of hole vertically out several hundred meters down. But it offers a unique view. The water is clear and sufficient water can be seen through the sun's rays. Sun, fish and water - all this constitutes a cycle of elements. It's hard to describe - it must be seen!
- July 29, 2015
for having no airnpatioss and simply using the canvas as a diary. I think the masters kind of did that, but a more intellectual, thoughtful one. Pioneering not just art but the world's thoughts and knowledge at that time through them. I kind of envy them. That time and place. They took the initiative and made what happened happen. It wasn't like they came into this by sheer fortune. But the atmosphere and the specific stresses as well as lack of stresses at that time, allowed for something [
eternal and utterly unique to come out. I don't envy them for their eternal fame really. Just the vision and experience they must have had in the art. Untarnished and uninterrupted by photography, media, history. Of course they had each other as influence which is humorous thinking about these geniuses competing amongst the stars. I heard Da Vinci and Michaelangelo were very competitive. Though there was a bunch who got along.Off topic though. Anyway, as far as the actual debate - I think what I'm trying to say is that I'm confused. I like em all! But you're right, there's something lasting about the images of the masters. Maybe it's the idealized view. Actually, definitely is a bit. Also maybe the emphasis put on idealized structure, poses. Something like a facial structure, cheek bone to jaw bone is given the time to exist. Not in shorthand but heightened reality even. Just so much information and no preimposed idea to base it on. Anyway, definitely a good post if it gets me talking this much like a moron.
- October 27, 2015
. Wow. A location like that might be a liltte too exciting for me, but it looks very beautiful, Gattina. And a hotel room where the red flowers are!! Wonderful. What will you do on your holiday there? Swim? Dive? Fly across the mountains to the Nile at Luxor?It looks like a world where anything is possible. Fascinating.Kay, Alberta
- October 29, 2015
Beautiful tourist spot,I like the levloy place and its nice to come back again Ecuador.Check out my channel and thank you guys
Login / Register strong>
- Join now!
Enter the code you see in the image above (case sensitive). Click on the image to refresh it.
nu in mythology and poetry